Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tear down the walls

Lyrics/Chords: Tear down the walls
By: Hillsongs

VERSE 1:
Am
Tear down the walls see the world
G/B C
Is there something we have missed
Am
Turn from ourselves Look beyond
G/B C
There is so much more than this

PRE CHORUS:
F Am G
And I don't need to see it to believe it
F Am G
I don't need to see it to believe it
Dm Am
Cause I, I can't shake this
C G F
Fire deep inside my heart

VERSE 2:
Am
Look to the skies hope arise
G/B C
See His majesty revealed
Am
More than this life there is love
G/B C
There is hope and this is real

PRE CHORUS 2:
F Am G
'Cause I don't need to see it to believe it
F Am G
I don't need to see it to believe it
Dm Am C
'Cause I, I can't shake this fire burning
G F
Deep inside my heart

CHORUS:
C F
This life is Yours and hope is rising
G Am F
As Your glory floods our hearts
C
Let love tear down these walls
F G
That all creation would
Am
Come back to You
F
It's all for You

BRIDGE:
Dm Am
Your Name is
C G
Glorious glorious
Dm Am
Your love is
C G
Changing us calling us
Dm Am C G
To worship in spirit and in truth
F
As all creation returns to You


INTERLUDE:
Dm Am
Oh for all the sons and daughters
C G
Who are walking in the darkness
Dm Am C G
You are calling us to lead them back to You
Dm Am
We will see Your spirit rising
C G
As the lost come out of hiding
F
Every heart will see this hope we have in You

No comments:

Post a Comment


deeper