Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

I offer my life

Lyrics/Chords: I offer my life
By: Don Moen

-CAPO ON 3rd FRET-

Intro: D-G-A-A7

D G
All that I am, all that I have
A Em D
I lay them down before You, o Lord
Bm G
All my regrets, all my acclaim
Em D G Em--A
the joy and the pain I'm making them Yours

CHORUS:

D Bm
Lord, I offer my life to You
Gm Em D
Everything I've been through
G A
Use it for Your glory
D Bm
Lord, I offer my days to You
Gm Em D G A-Gm-Bm
Lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice
Em A D-A7
Lord, I offer You my life.


D G
Things in the past, things yet unseen
A Em D
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true
Bm G
All of my hopes, all of my plans
Em D G Em-A
My heart and my hand are lifted to You

CHORUS

Em A D
Lord i offer you my life

No comments:

Post a Comment


deeper