Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Like a fire

Lyrics/Chords: Like a fire
By: Planetshakers

Em D
Like a fire shut up in my bones
C
I want the world to know
D
You are God

Em D
With a passion burning deep within
C
I want the world to know
D
That You live

Em D
Let Your presence come and saturate
C
Every part of me
D
Make me new
Em D
Let Your Spirit come and move within
C
Fill me once again
D
I need more

C Em D
Jesus I'm desperate for You
C Em D
Jesus I'm hungry for You
C Em D
Jesus I'm longing for You
C Em D
Lord You are, all I want

C
Come like a flood
G Em
And saturate me now
D
You're all I want
C
Come like the wind
G Em
And sweep throughout this place
D
You're all we want

1 comment:

  1. Hello, thank you for posting up the chords, that is what I needed. Continue to post more chords ! :D

    ReplyDelete


deeper