Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Desert Song

Lyrics/Chords: Desert Song
By: Hillsongs

VERSE 1:
Em D C G
This is my prayer in the desert
Em D C G
When all that’s within me feels dry
Em D C G
This is my prayer in my hunger and need
Em D C
My God is the God who provides

VERSE 2:
Em D C G
This is my prayer in the fire
Em D C G
In weakness or trial or pain
Em D C G
There is a faith proved of more worth than gold
Em G/B C
So refine me Lord through the flame

CHORUS:
G D
And I will bring praise, I will bring praise
C G
No weapon formed against me shall remain
D/F# D Em
I will rejoice, I will declare
C D Em
God is my victory and He is here (play intro)

VERSE 3:
Em D C G
This is my prayer in the battle
Em D C G
When triumph is still on its way
Em D C G
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
Em D C
So firm on His promise I'll stand

BRIDGE:
Gsus4 G Gsus4 G
All of my life, In every season
Em
You are still God
D
I have a reason to sing
C G
I have a reason to worship

VERSE 4:
Em D C (G)
This is my prayer in the harvest
Em D C (G)
When favor and providence flow
Em D C (G)
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
Em D C
The seed I've received I will sow

No comments:

Post a Comment


deeper