Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

In Your freedom

Lyrics/Chords: In Your freedom
By: Hillsongs

Verse 1:
C D
I search for You
Em G/B
God of strength
C D
I bow to You
Em
In my brokenness
C D Em G/B
And no other king could have so humbly come
C D Em D
To save my soul and heal my heart

Pre-Chorus:
Em D
I have nothing more
G D
Than all You offer me
Em D
There is nothing else
C D G
That's of worth to me


Chorus:
G D Em
And I love You Lord
C G
You rescue me
D Em
You are all that I want
C G
You're all I need

Intro 2:
C D Em G/B

Verse 2:
C D
I pray to You
Em G/B
God of peace
C D
I rest in You
Em D
My cares released


Instrumental:
G/B D Em C

Bridge:
C G/B
In Your freedom I will live
Em
In Your freedom I will live
G/B C
I offer devotion
G/B C
I offer devotion

No comments:

Post a Comment


deeper