Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Holding On

Lyrics/Chords: Holding On
By: Planetshakers

Intro
C Em G C

Verse 1
C Em
Here it goes, I'm letting go
G C
Of all that's weighing me down
C Em
I believe, in everything,
G C
You are all that I need

Pre-Chorus
C G
So I look to You
Am Bm
And not to this world
C G
I am found in You
Am Bm
And You are found in me

Chorus
C G
You're the center of my everything
D Am
You're the rock on which I stand
C G
My foundation is in Jesus
D Am
I'm holding on to You forever

Verse 2
I'm reaching out, for more of You
Come and fill me again
More of You, and less of me
That is how it should be

Bridge
C Em
I'm holding onto You forever
G Am
Cause no one else could be the center
C Em
You are the only one for me now
D C
Lord it's You

No comments:

Post a Comment


deeper