Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

From God Above

Lyrics/Chords: From God Above
By: Hillsongs

Intro:
Fm C# Bb Eb Fm C# Bb


Verse 1:
Fm C# Bb
As I look at the world
Eb Fm C#
I begin to dream of the future
Bb Fm
What’s yet to be
C# Bb Eb
Your love so strong for everyone
Fm C# Bb C#
You made us all in Your image


PreChorus:
Fm
And You saved the day
Ab Eb
When Jesus came
C#
And You took away all my sin and shame
Fm
And You made us right again


Chorus:
Bbm Ab Eb
You came from God above
Fm C#
The Father’s only Son
Fm
Saved my soul
Eb
Made me new
Cm C# (Cm 3rd time around)
Now I live for You


Verse 2:
Fm C# Bb
My heart is alive
Eb Fm C#
and my spirit free, In the Saviour
Bb Fm
Gave His life for me
C# Bb Eb
By Your Word, We will be the light of the world
Fm C# Bb C#
My Father shine Your light in me


Other:
C# Ab


Bridge:
C#
I’ll stand on the Word
C#
Be a light in the world
C#
When Your praises are heard
Ab
We’ll be singing


Ending:
Fm C# Bb Eb Fm C# Bb

No comments:

Post a Comment


deeper